This assignment is to be completed with A+ original work and is due by Monday June 6, 2016 at 10 am (Eastern Standard Time).
*Please start work and I will finish paying for handshake as soon as possible, thank you my friend!
A+ work is expected as all of the assignment should EXCEED ALL EXPECTATIONS of the assignment and must pass flawlessly through an originality report. Thank you for your great work, as aways!
*THE grading rubric is attached and MUST be referenced to follow and complete all required subjects for the assignment.
ASSIGNMENT: “Personal Reflection on The Self Paper”
Prepare a minimum of 1,700 word (no maximum) paper in which you examine the concept of “the self.” As a part of your examination, be sure to address the following items:
- Define the concept of “the self” in the social world.
- Apply the concepts of “the self” to your own life, including self-concept, self-esteem, and self-efficacy. Also relate these concepts back to the research from the book and peer reviewed sources.
- Describe at least two social experiences or events that have impacted your own personal development.
- Any assignment that has more than 15% of the paper quoted (properly or improperly) will be subject to a point deduction or discipline action in the case of intentional plagiarism. Be sure that you view the rubric for a more thorough discussion of paper requirements.
- You must use the textbook as part of your paper. Texbook name is below:
Social Psychology, Tenth EditionISBN: 9780073370668 Author: David G. MyersCopyright © McGraw-Hill Company (2010)
- You must use exclusive peer reviewed research – no old textbooks, no websites, no encyclopedias, no dictionaries. Using these resources will result in failing grades.
As this is an upper division psychology class, the proper use of APA formatting will be required and will be a graded focus on all papers within this course.