Applying Business-to-Business Marketing Concepts
For this, you will compile a PowerPoint presentation discussing topics learned in this course. This shouldminimally include the following concepts:
1. Differentiate between B2B and B2C marketing including an analysis of several strategic marketing B2B models.
2. Examine the importance of CRM within the B2B organization.
3. Discuss the organizational buying complexities of a B2B sales cycle.
4. Analyze how a B2B marketer might use each of the elements of the marketing mix to effectively market theirproducts.
5. Explain the importance of e-commerce within the B2B organization.
6. Explain how global competition will impact B2B marketing.
7. Describe how B2B marketing ethics might be different than B2C marketing ethics.
Download the PDF file, “Adding Audio to PowerPoint,” for instructions on how to complete the process. Your PowerPoint length should be 10-12 slides, not including the title slide and a reference slide. Use of speaker notes is required as well. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material musthave accompanying citations. All references and citations used must be in APA style.Information about accessing the Blackboard Grading Rubric for this assignment is provided below.