When considering an expansion into the international marketplace, you must make three basic decisions: (1) which market to enter, (2) when to enter that market, and (3) on what scale to enter the market. Once a decision has been made to enter the international marketplace, then which mode of entry needs to be used?
- View the video, “Born Global” to learn how smaller businesses are breaking into the global market faster than many large corporations.
- Research the local business you selected in Workshop One and identify a new international marketplace that local business could enter.
- Prepare an entrance strategy for this business that includes three basic decisions used to enter the market.
- Write a three to four page paper using proper spelling, grammar, and APA formatting. Include a title page and a reference page having at least three references. The title and reference page do not count toward the page count.
- When you have completed your assignment, save a copy for yourself and submit a copy to your instructor using the Dropbox by the end of the workshop.