For Assessment 6, complete the following:
- Read Renard’s 2010 article, “The Mexican Coffee Crisis, in Latin American Perspectives, volume 37, issue 2, pages 21–33. (http://lap.sagepub.com.library.capella.edu/content/37/2/21.full.pdf+html)
- Write a 4–5-page analysis of the article. Address the following components in your paper, using the course concepts, theories, and resources as examples and evidence to support your analysis.
- Analyze the economic implications of operating in different market and industry structures.
- Identify ethical and regulatory considerations.
- Analyze the following factors that have affected the coffee industry over time:
- Explain the effects of supply and demand generally and specifically related to the coffee industry.
- Analyze how new countries entering the market affect the coffee industry.
- Analyze how new products and marketing strategies entering the market affect the coffee industry.
- Explain consumer behavior and its implications for business decisions, related to the coffee industry.
- Be sure to use correct APA format for your in-text citations and reference list.
- Written communication: Written communication should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Your paper should be formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting.
- Length: 4–5 typed and double-spaced pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
- Research: Refer to the Research Resources in the left navigation menu for help finding credible sources.
Please address the following items completely:
Assess the impact of ethical and regulatory considerations.Analyze the economic implications of operating in different market and industry structures.
- Analyze how the coffee industry is affected by emerging countries entering the market.
- Analyze how the coffee industry is affected by new products and marketing strategies.
Analyze the effects of supply and demand on the economy with special attention on the coffee industry.
- Analyze consumer behavior in the coffee industry and its affect on business decisions.