Identify your key stakeholders. Explain how your project might be perceived by your stakeholders as impacting them positively or negatively. Explain how your stakeholders might positively or negatively influence the outcome of your project.
Now you need to further your stakeholder analysis in a manner that will support developing a strategy for managing your stakeholders’ engagement. To help you develop your strategy, you have at your disposal four tools described in the PMBOK® Guide Chapter 13, Section 126.96.36.199.
After you have completed your stakeholder analysis using these four PMBOK® Guide tools, use the information you have discovered and documented to develop your stakeholder management strategy as described in the PMBOK® Guide Chapter 13, Section 13.2, “Plan Stakeholder Management.”
- Update the Key Assignment document title page with a new date
- Update the previously completed sections based on the instructor’s feedback
- Complete New Content below, and copy it under the sections in Key Assignment document called “Impact Analysis on Organization Implementing Change”
- Complete your Stakeholder Register and Stakeholder Analysis
- Stakeholder register
- Stakeholder Analysis as follows:
- Group your stakeholders based on their level of authority (power) and their level of concern (interest) regarding the outcome of your project in a Power/Interest Grid
- Group your stakeholders based on their level of authority (power) and active involvement (influence) regarding your project in a Power/Influence Grid
- Group your stakeholders based on their active involvement (influence) and their ability to effect changes to the project’s planning or execution (impact) in an Influence/Impact Grid
- Use the Salience model to describe the classes of stakeholders based on their power (ability to impose their will), urgency (need for immediate attention), and legitimacy (how appropriate their involvement is)
- Utilize the results of your stakeholder analysis to construct your Stakeholders Engagement Assessment Matrix as described in PMBOK Chapter 13: Section 2 and at the link titled “Stakeholder Analysis Matrix” below in the Phase Resources. You will use the information you gain from your stakeholder analysis and assessment during your Phase 4 IP assignment to develop your Stakeholder Management Plan that identifies your strategies for effectively engaging your stakeholders
- Be sure to update your table of contents before submission. Name the document LASTNAME_Firstname_MPM332_IP3.doc