News Release [CLOs: 1-6]
Review the section entitled “The Format of a News Release” in the beginning of Chapter 6. Choose an existing product or a made up product and write a one to two page news release (not including title and reference pages) announcing the introduction of the new product using the provided format.
- Must be one to two double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in theAshford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at leaste one scholarly source in addition to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.