English/Your initial post is due on Wednesday. For your initial post, submit a discussion of at least 250 words discussing your experience with this class. Be sure that your essay answers the following three questions:
- What aspect of your performance in this class are you proudest of?
- What aspect of your writing skill is most in need of improvement?
- How can you improve this aspect of your writing?
Humanities /Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
Identify a ritual or custom from your own religious or other personal community, and explain its significance in passing on the group’s core values to the next generation. Speak with older or more experienced members of the group to gain insight as to how this ritual or custom has changed over the past few generations.
Focus your discussion on the following:
- What has caused the change and how it is affecting the group’s identity?
- What have you learned this session that can help you more fully understand the value of your community’s culture?