- Select a position at your current or previous place of employment, or any position in a specific organization for which you have basic knowledge (e.g., customer service representative, electrical engineer, legal aide, etc.). Your selected company must be a medium- or large-sized company, and the position should be one in which there are a minimum of two job incumbents.
- Create a needs assessment report of approximately 750 words that includes the following:
- A description of the data collection methods and sources you used to identify any performance, knowledge, skills, or ability gaps in your selected group of job incumbents.
- A summary of the findings from the needs assessment, including any insights gained from performing organizational, task, and/or person analyses.
- A description of the specific performance, knowledge, skills, or ability deficits for which you will develop a training or learning intervention.
- Format your paper using the West Writing Style Handbook guidelines.
- Include a minimum of one source, which may consist of readings from the University Library, your text, and other selections.
- Submit your work as a Microsoft Word attachment.