Many new college students face obstacles throughout their academic careers. Being a successful student requires you to learn or continue to develop many skills, including time management, studying, and an understanding of learning styles and college-level work. One way to help yourself achieve your academic goals is to have a success plan in place. To develop your success plan, write at least 4–5 paragraphs answering the following questions:
Creating an Action Plan
- What actions do you need to take to achieve your academic goals?
- When will you start?
- How will you stay focused on your goals and plans?
Identifying and Setting up a Support System
- Who can help you identify your strengths and your areas for improvement?
- Who can help hold you accountable?
- What time frame have you established for reaching each of the items on your action plan?
- How often will you assess your progress?
Please submit your assignment. Be sure that your reflection paper is written using Times New Roman, 12-point font, double spacing, and is created using Word.
|40%||Wrote 1–2 paragraphs discussing the actions needed to achieve academic goals.|
Wrote 1–2 paragraphs discussing your support system.
|30%||Wrote 1–2 paragraphs discussing the timeframes established for achieving action plan items.|